We can quasi-statically test a wide range of structures using a variety of rigs including:
Roll Hoop Test Facility:
- Roll hoops can be tested on a purpose-built rig conforming to FIA standards.
Adaptive T-Slot Bed:
- A 3 x 4m T-Slot with M26 T-Slots on 200mm centres. Various mounting brackets can be attached as supplied by CIC or the customer
- Tension and compression testing of components with displacement controlled actuators capable of up to 50kN with a maximum of 500mm displacement
- Various rates of applications can be achieved, a typical feed is 1mm/sec
- Load and deflection data can be measured and analysed per customer requirement.
Compression Test Rig:
- 600kN static rig capable of compression, extension and fatigue cycles. This rig enables testing motorsport composite panels as required by FIA regulations.
- 3 x 4m adaptive T-Slot bed fixing platform
- Hydraulic actuators with displacement and force control options
- Instrumentation options include force, displacement and strain
- Force loads up to 200kN. Higher loads can be obtained using CIC’s compression machine.
- Multi-view camera options with integration with instrumentation output
- Rig design and manufacture to assist the mounting of your specimen.
Typical applications include:
- Roll cages to various FIA standards
- Proof loading for the entertainment industry
- Aircraft seat static testing with body blocks
- Ladder proof testing
- Medical device in-service hardware
- Rally seats to FIA standards
- Barrier static impacts
- 3 and 4 point bending tests
- Integrity of flooring and sub structure.