This facility allows customers to subject any components or dummies to pre-determined deceleration pulses.
The components can be accurately programmed to meet legislative standards for aircraft, child and adult seat requirements. Pulses unique to the customer can be programmed with excellent repeatability.
With an excellent re-arm and firing set-up the decelerator has the capacity to perform multiple tests within a day. High speed digital video analysis from multiple camera angles is available.
- 25m sled track with integrated decelerator bending wire system
- Max velocity 19m/s (42mph, 68km/hr)
- Accurately and repeatable pulse definition
- Mass capability 500kg-2000kg
- Instrumentation on board or externally
- High speed camera options, including tracking.
Typical applications include:
- Military seats
- Medical devices BS EN 1789, SAE J2917, SAE J2956
- Wheelchairs including WAV’s, ISO 16840, ISO 7176 Part 19, ISO 10542
- Occupant restraint systems
- Roof load carriers ISO/PAS 11154
- Child seat testing Regulation 44
- Shock testing
- Coach seats Regulation 80
- Animal transportation
- Fragile goods packaging
- Fuel tanks J1241.